A Top-Rated Boutique Independent RIA seeks a Financial Advisor/Planner to collaborate with Lead Advisors in providing comprehensive wealth and investment management services to high net worth and ultra high net worth clientele. No portable book required.
The Firm offers comprehensive financial planning services including investment management, retirement planning, estate and tax planning and risk management in a collegial culture of continuous learning and growth.
- Serve as the support Advisor and Financial Planner for a sophisticated client base of high net worth individuals and families (4-30M AUM level clientele) with extensive client contact
- Excellent opportunity for career development and advancement
- Ability to make an impact on the direction and growth of a boutique, independent RIA with a hands-on collaborative culture
- Competitive compensation package including significant base salary, bonuses, profit sharing, and excellent benefits
- 4+ years Wealth Management experience
- CFP designation complete or well underway
- Preferably Series 7 and 66 (or 63 and 65)