A dynamic 20B+ Independent Wealth Management RIA seeks a Director of Private Wealth Client Services for a hybrid role to manage the administrative and private banking needs for high-net worth clientele.
The Firm offers comprehensive family office services, deeply personalized wealth management, investment advisory, planning and other services for high-net-worth and ultra high net worth clientele.
- Serve as a primary lead for client onboarding, investment implementation, and private banking services
- Provide excellent client experience for ultra-high net worth clients
- Participate in the growth of a fast growing, independent RIA by servicing client needs, and maintaining and building key relationships
- Competitive compensation package including significant base salary, benefits, and bonuses
- 7+ years Financial Services, preferably RIA experience working with UHNW clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or a related field
- Track record of superior client services skills, attention to detail, and time management
- Knowledge of Fidelity and Schwab custodial platforms a plus