A Multi-Billion Dollar Independent Wealth Management Firm seeks an Associate Wealth Advisor for a hybrid role to support Senior Wealth Advisors in providing comprehensive investment and wealth advisory services to high net worth and ultra high net worth clientele (average client ~$20M).
The Firm offers comprehensive investment management and financial planning for high net worth and ultra high net worth clientele and fosters a collegial culture of continuous learning and growth.
Not a sales role / No portable book of business required
- Significant offering of alternative investments inclusive of private equity, real estate, and other non-marketable investment opportunities
- Collaborate with Lead Advisors as part of an ensemble practice to provide guidance to ultra-high net worth individuals and families on strategic asset management, estate, tax and financial planning
- Team-based, forward-thinking and planning-driven culture with an impressive track record of growth, supported by a robust client service team and professional management
- Competitive compensation package including a significant base salary, bonus, benefits, and equity
- 2+ years Investment and Portfolio Management experience
- Completed CFA Level I, II, or III
- Drive to continuously improve and grow in a collaborative team based environment