Multi-Billion dollar Independent RIA serving high net worth clientele seeks a Client Service Associate to support Clients and Advisors by taking initiative in Client Services.
The Firm provides sophisticated financial advisory and investment management services to high net worth and ultra high net worth clientele.
- Serve as a primary lead for client onboarding and private wealth client services
- Provide an excellent client experience for high net worth clients, building and maintaining client relationships
- Participate in the growth of a growing, independent RIA by servicing client needs
- Strong culture of teamwork, integrity, work life balance and personal and professional development
- Competitive compensation package including benefits and bonuses
- 50 minutes from Philadelphia, 25 minutes from Wilmington
- 3+ years experience in Client Service experience within Financial or Tax Services
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Track record of professionalism, adaptability, attention to detail, and time management