A Boutique, Independent RIA seeks an Associate Financial Advisor to collaborate with Managing Partners by providing comprehensive wealth planning services to high net worth clientele.
The Firm offers financial planning services including tax, retirement, and estate planning in a collegial culture of continuous learning and growth.
- Provide excellent services through extensive client contact for a client base of high net worth individuals and families
- Excellent opportunity for growth
- Make a meaningful impact on the advancement of a boutique, independent RIA with a hands-on collaborative culture.
- Competitive compensation package including base salary, bonuses and outstanding benefits.
- Revenue share opportunity
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years wealth management experience
- Series 7 and Insurance License
- CFP is a plus